Our Blueprint facilitators take people on a journey to understand mental health and addiction challenges, and how to support people in their workplace and community.
The first step to becoming a Blueprint facilitator is to complete the Expression of Interest form below. Please use specific examples in your responses so we can see how your experience aligns with our facilitator requirements. Once received, a member of our team will review your application and be in touch.
Who are we looking for?
We look for people with the following skills and experience.
- A high level of workshop facilitation skills.
- Experience in the adult learning space.
- Super engaging, with the ability to read a room.
- Can facilitate conversations in a workshop with diverse groups.
- A registered mental health and/or addiction professional (with a current practising certificate) or someone with lived experience of mental health and/or addiction and recovery.
- Culturally competent and passionate about social justice.