No courses to show
Leading Wellbeing at Work
Mental health essentials for managers.
Leading Wellbeing at Work is designed to give your managers, team leaders and emerging leaders the knowledge and confidence to:
- recognise and understand mental health and substance use issues
- appropriately respond to and support people who may show signs of stress, mental distress and mental illness in the workplace
- promote wellbeing in your organisation to help prevent issues arising.
Healthy workplaces … good for you, good for your people, good for your business
Modern workplaces have many common challenges – high workloads, pressure to meet targets, long hours, changing technologies and relationship issues. These can impact on your staff’s wellbeing, increasing the incidence of stress and mental health and addiction challenges.
Leading Wellbeing at Work aims to develop your leaderships team’s knowledge and skills to provide support which helps people experiencing distress at work, and promotes wellbeing in your workplace.
It's an investment
Organisations that prioritise and invest in wellbeing initiatives report better engagement, reduced absenteeism and higher productivity.
We help leaders tackle wellbeing issues by:
- emphasising the importance of positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- examining workplace factors affecting psychological wellbeing
- introducing signs and symptoms of mental health and addiction issues in the workplace
- introducing skills and strategies to approach someone if they show signs of mental distress, including substance use
- increasing confidence in supporting employees with mental distress and substance use issues
- promoting positive mental health and wellbeing strategies
- reducing stigma and discrimination towards people with mental health and addiction issues
- providing information about where and when to get help and support.
Blueprint for Learning is a recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE) dedicated to training, education and workforce development initiatives in mental health, addiction, disability and social sectors.
Our training is interactive, participatory and experientially based – catering for the diverse needs of all our learners with an approach that consistently leads to exceptional levels of learner satisfaction.
Anytime, anywhere, and any industry
Leading Wellbeing at Work can be delivered anywhere in New Zealand, at your place or ours. We accommodate up to 25 attendees in each one-day workshop, which runs from 9.30am – 3.30pm (with 30 minutes for lunch).
Scenarios can be tailored for your specific organisation – we will work with you to ensure the workshop focuses on your workplace issues.
Participants receive a comprehensive workbook with course notes, additional information and a directory of resources for where to get assistance.
Addiction 101Understanding problematic substance use and other behaviours.
Leading Wellbeing at WorkMental health essentials for managers.
MH101®Learn to recognise, relate and respond to people experiencing mental illness or distress.
Tailored workshopsA tailored programme to suit the needs of your workplace.