We are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, regardless of their abilities. We have strived to achieve WCAG AA level of accessibility, which is the international standard for web accessibility.
Some of the ways we have made our website more accessible include:
- Using high-contrast colors and text sizes
- Providing alt text for all images
- Making sure that all forms are accessible to screen readers
- Optimizing our website for keyboard navigation
We are always working to improve the accessibility of our website, and we welcome feedback from our users. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to us using our contact form.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG): https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/
- How to Make Your Website Accessible: https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/
- Accessibility Checklist: https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We hope you enjoy using our website.