The Blueprint Executive Leadership and Management Programme (ELMP) is a unique professional development opportunity for leaders and managers in the mental health, addiction, disability and social sectors.
The programme was established to identify and support future leaders, and is one of only two programmes in the world that sees service user, clinical and management professionals studying together.
An Advanced Executive Leadership and Management Programme (AELMP) is available to people who have completed the ELMP.
The programmes aim to:
- develop your leadership capability through increased understanding of self, organisations and the wider community
- demonstrate key skill areas required for management and leadership roles within the mental health and addiction sector
- provide a forum to update and inform key mental health and addiction developments
- foster a culture of professional development for the sector
- encourage reflective thinking, peer mentoring and enduring networks
- promote sustainable leadership outcomes
- promote innovation, inspiration and fun as attributes of leadership.
Following the programme, graduates will be part of an organised relationship called the Blueprint leadership network.