Learning for you
Every organisation has diverse training requirements. To help you meet your specific training goals, Blueprint provides nationwide mental health and social service sector training that is responsive, flexible and nationally consistent.
Blueprint's comprehensive range of mental health and social service sector training includes:
- an extensive range of short courses
- workshops on evidence-based supported employment
- executive leadership management programmes
- Let's get real training
- MH101 mental health learning
- National Certificate in Business
- National Certificate in Mental Health.
All Blueprint training can be customised to your training requirements, from one-day workshops to full tailor-made programmes and annual learning and development calendars.
Find out more about Blueprint's educational performance as a private training establishment (PTE) on the Tertiary Education Commission website.